2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a Benefits Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of databases such as Access, SDE and SQL
- Extensive knowledge of market analysis, market segmentation techniques and developing marketing strategies
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state regulations government benefit issues
- Familiar with the general functioning of all kinds of business processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Excellent Interpersonal, partnering and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
Benefit Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Saxon Mortgage Services, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Consistently documented administrative processes and procedures.
- Managed, reviewed and monitored ongoing client issues and deliverables.
- Accountable for testing and quality review of client specific documents.
- Deftly developed and implemented best practices.
- Analyzed and reviewed documentation of procedures and identified process improvements.
- Proficiently built strong relationships with clients and business partners.
- Identified solutions for changing needs in market place.
Benefit Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
MPAY Inc., Dallas, TX
- Performed individual pension calculations and optional forms for termination.
- Provided plan documents and followed administrative procedures related to benefit calculations.
- Constantly updated spreadsheets and calculated procedures.
- Actively answered helpline calls from participants, recorded calls, followed-up with research on participant questions and paperwork for file.
- Prepared new pension starts for trust submission.
- Deftly participated in administrative consulting projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL