2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective To secure a Brand Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in the area of buying, planning and retail account management
- Outstanding analytical skills and an understanding of marketing research techniques
- Proficient in working independently, detail oriented and organized
- Expertise in time management and task prioritizing
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel
- Strong communicator, collaborator and team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Brand Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Dillard’s, Colorado Springs, CO
- Reviewed and analyzed performance on a brand and item basis by door.
- Identified, communicated and derived sales and margin of key programs and items.
- Analyzed buy meeting results and assisted product and merchandising teams to recommend call-outs.
- Planned, analyzed and projected Private Brand sales and margin on seasonal basis.
- Accountable for preparing and analyzing weekly selling reports and monitored merchandise performance.
- Analyzed and monitored EDI projections and adjusted accordingly to maximize sales.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of California, Berkeley, CA