795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective Business System Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to write technical documents, business requirements documents and user manuals
- Sound knowledge of latest technology trends, new functionality and market demands
- Possess ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong communication and business analysis skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Having Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Business System Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Dragon, San Diego, CA
- Monitored and analyzed products and services, market trends, and customer requirements.
- Coordinated updates with various members of the key business units and ensured ongoing maintenance.
- Assisted in performing usability testing of proposed designs.
- Conducted competitive audits and other research.
Business System Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Mango, San Diego, CA
- Defined business and functional requirements on behalf of the business.
- Worked closely and efficiently with business users and understood their business needs and opportunities.
- Worked closely with business users and improved their processes and helped them meet their business objectives.
- Developed excellent working relationship with business users and IT.
- Provided every customer focused and responsive support to their business needs.
- Liaised between systems software development staff, management and system end-users and analyzed requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated