2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective Obtain a Cash Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- General knowledge of basic banking and cash management practices
- Familiarity with banking terminology, functional practices, and US banking system
- Extensive Knowledge of accounting principles, balancing batches and clearing up bank reconciliations
- Intermediate ability to build and maintain mutually valuable business relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to handle multiple demands on an on-going basis while maintaining flexibility
- Ability to prioritize work, solve problems and organize own time with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
Cash Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Almost family, Buffalo, NY
- Consistently applied adjustments to the A/R system.
- Provided timely correspondence to the facilities in the form of telephone calls, faxing and mailing of remittance information.
- Verified prior days cash receipts to unapplied cash reports.
- Proficiently applied payments from third party payment sources.
- Constantly contacted facilities regarding cash receipts and payment adjustment errors.
- Processed payment adjustments for NSF checks and payments.
- Proficiently processed transfer due to and due from Extendicare.
- Performed Consolidation and entering wires in the Treasury workstation with a proper degree of timeliness and accuracy.
- Prepared, input, review, initiate, approve, release, trouble shoot, and report wire transfer activity.
- Performed mission critical related tasks during Business Resumption events.
- Prepared wire activity reports and analysis in an effort to optimize wire activity.
High School Diploma, Monroe High School, Albany, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated