4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To obtain a challenging CDO Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of CDO mechanics and documentation
- Ability to understand the risks inherent in the CDO product
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
CDO Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Garelli Wong, New York, NY
- Effectively examined trustee’s monthly and quarterly payment reports consisting of limitation tests, portfolio activity and collateral quality tests.
- Calculated and reviewed priority of payment numbers for Payment Dates.
- Reviewed and monitored portfolio asset ratings.
- Constantly created hypothetical trading scenarios.
- Collaborated with Investment Analytics for portfolio analysis.
- Actively worked with Accounting and Operations Departments on special projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated