2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Change Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle SDLC
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Operational knowledge of PLM and ERP system software
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Change Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Keymark Corporation, Dallas, TX
- Ensured that new product and changes to existing documentation is properly reviewed and released.
- Effectively prepared and changed control documentation packages.
- Ensured trouble shooting Agile issues, and cleared errors from Oracle adapter (PIP).
- Actively attended various project meetings and provided status and gathered essential information.
- Ensured the orderly transition of product documentation through each of the product lifecycle phases.
- Resolved conflict with interfacing departments and made decisions regarding complex CM issues.
- Performed routine testing related to Agile implementation and software upgrades.
- Created detailed instructions of daily Document Control tasks and CM processes for both internal and external use.
Change Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Nokia, Dallas, TX
- Efficiently assessed the priority and impact of all changes for accuracy.
- Coordinated changed approvals as the liaison between approvers and requestors.
- Consistently created and distributed Change Management reports and analysis.
- Prepared changes for Change Control Board (CCB).
- Worked effectively with project teams and integrated change management activities into overall project plans.
- Ensured correct procedures are followed and changes are accurately recorded scheduled and controlled.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated