795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective Contract Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience with contracts, term sheets and other legal documents
- Extensive knowledge of CFR requirements, comparable experience in a regulated environment
- Outstanding ability to read and interpret contract documents and understand business concepts
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under time pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to enter data accurately into online database systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Intermediate level Outlook, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
Contract Analyst, August 2005 – Present
EQT Corporation, San Diego, CA
- Developed and maintained comprehensive comparative cost data analyses of CRO.
- Assisted efficiently in the development and utilization of vendor performance report cards.
- Created and maintained a maintenance model for tools developed in internal outsourcing workgroup.
- Utilized and handled Earned Value Analysis modeling with top tier vendors, and proactively engaged clinical study management.
- Maintained and developed various databases of statistical and budget information on vendors and clinical sites.
Contract Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
CE2 Corporation, San Diego, CA
- Ensured vendor and supplier business and legal terms are accurately documented.
- Tracked and ensured document acceptance by contract owner.
- Performed and conducted post-contract audit of executed contracts to assess compliance with policies and procedures.
- Identified and recommended process and documentation changes to improve compliance management.
- Accountable for accurate entry of required contract data into the eRM system.
- Performed and conducted special projects as assigned to support the Supply Chain Process & Administration and Legal departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated