4620 N Western Ave
Atlanta, GA 30315
Job Objective To secure a Credit Research Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in modeling financial statements and data for standardized analysis and stressing
- Sound knowledge of current credit risk models such as KMV and Riskmetrics
- Possess experience in developing models and reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on complex issues
- Ability to work in teams and managing process
- Ability to be effective in a fast changing, demanding and growing environment
- Strong project management skills
Credit Research Analyst, August 2005 – Present
CIT Group, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Conducted and supported fundamental credit research on investment grade corporate bonds.
- Participated effectively in monthly credit reviews for all asset classes and watched list discussions.
- Performed periodic reporting regarding cash and CDS portfolio exposures and developments.
- Reviewed and analyzed quarterly and annual financial reports for companies in assigned universe of credits.
- Supported in-depth financial assessment and identified assigned names for periodic accounting valuation processes.
Credit Research Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Kroll Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Conducted and documented fundamental research on capital good’s industries and issuers.
- Interacted extensively with Traders and Portfolio Managers to provide specific, insightful, and timely credit research opinions.
- Provided and generated credit recommendations that added value.
- Identified and communicated trends and investment opportunities that improved portfolio returns and reduced risk.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Union County College, Cranford, NJ
Master’s Degree in Finance, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated