2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective Database Marketing Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of large, relational databases and data structures
- Comprehensive knowledge in statistical analysis and methodology
- Possess experience in database development, SQL Server and Oracle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative analysis capabilities
- Deep knowledge of developing information processing solutions
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA and Office automation
Database Marketing Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Expedia, Inc., Dallas, TX
- Partnered with end users to define and develop new reports and analyses.
- Developed data extracts and analysis for users on an ad-hoc basis.
- Made recommendations with respect to quality, correctness, and adherence to standards.
- Reviewed proposed processes and solutions in order to identify technical feasibility.
- Managed development and implementation of functional strategies within the group.
- Developed and maintained application, data and execution architectures.
- Maintained systems previously implemented by the RECAP group.
Database Marketing Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Rockwell Automation, Dallas, TX
- Created effective tracking metrics that helped provide insight to drive future strategies and identify business opportunities and problems.
- Worked efficiently with manager and internal marketing clients to prioritize and execute analyses related to marketing initiatives.
- Provided list management and campaign analysis for marketing campaigns.
- Designed marketing targets tests in conjunction with the Marketing leads.
- Tracked customer behaviors and life cycles, response, engagement, and churn.
- Worked effectively with managers to identify data integrity issues and performed data validation tasks to ensure a successful data mart implementation.
Bachelor of Science in Information System, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
Master’s Degree in Marketing, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated