2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Document Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In- depth knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Ability to accurately document, transcribe and verify number and words
- Excellent software experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Access
- Able to multitask and deliver quality results
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
Document Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Trinine Enterprises, Colorado Springs, CO
- Worked effectively with primary originators of documentation and translated the documentation into written form.
- Coordinated and ensured that documentation is written, edited, reviewed, and approved in a timely manner to meet established deadlines.
- Proficiently issued document change requests and documentation status reports.
- Ensured GLP and GMP documentation is correct, clear, and consistent.
- Consistently updated and maintained document as well as other databases.
- Performed data entry for tracking documents and specimens of requisite skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated