795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective Documentation Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with large systems with complex data models and significant proportion of batch processes
- Extensive knowledge of mainframe and distributed applications
- Ability to implement structured methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of corporate banking products and services
- Comprehensive knowledge of loan documentation
- Familiar with a variety of collateral documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Documentation Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Checkpoint Technologies, San Diego, CA
- Assisted business owners in defining and documenting requirements to current industry standards.
- Proficiently leveraged existing documentation of business processes.
- Facilitated sessions with seasoned professionals knowledgeable about current business operations and existing business technology processes.
- Ensured clear and detailed documentation of both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Clearly articulated project risks and offered risk mitigation strategies.
Documentation Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Leading Financial Services Company, San Diego, CA
- Prepared, analyzed, and reviewed commercial loan documentation.
- Obtained and maintained present knowledge based on commercial credit policy and state commercial loan requirements.
- Assisted with issue resolution, peer review, peer training, projects, and committees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of California, Berkeley, CA