4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective A Position as Functional Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Health Care claims processing
- Ability to gather input, formulate a plan, and carry it to fruition
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to process, organize, plan, analyze and prioritize logically
- Ability to recommend improvement to support development effort
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Akimeka Technologies, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
Documented business requirements, system and acceptance test cases.
Logged and made note of system problems found during system testing.
Prepared documentation of test results.
Proficiently assisted the team with functional questions and issues.
Worked effectively in coordination with functional and technical resources.
Developed and implemented test plans and test cases using documented requirements and design specifications.
Reviewed and responded to user-entered problems during release testing periods.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated