2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To secure a position as Help Desk Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of call-center and telephone customer service environment
- Profound knowledge of Help Desk position
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Word, Microsoft Access, and data manipulation
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiar with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and database applications
Ability to troubleshoot and repair software and hardware problems
Ability to use Help Desk standards and follow guidelines
Help Desk Analyst
CIBER, Inc., Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Attended inbound Help Desk calls, processed tickets.
- Responded to voicemail messages within a timely manner.
- Transferred tickets accurately to second level support when needed.
- Resolved and assisted users with various systems issues including PC/laptop, printer, software, hardware, and database problems.
- Closed Help Desk tickets and communicated resolution to the user.
- Tracked all calls in a detailed and accurate fashion utilizing Help Desk software.
Help Desk Analyst
DB Professionals, Inc., Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Resolved, corrected, isolated all service requests during the initial call.
- Routed all service requests to the designated staff as appropriate.
- Responded to other forms of service requests received e-mail and voice mail.
- Communicated with the end-user to convey the status of the service request and the expected resolution time.
- Escalated the resolution process when unable to resolve remotely and customer satisfaction issues.
Associate Degree in Computer Sciences
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated