4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To obtain a challenging HRIS Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with human resources system, Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft HR version 8 and Lawson
- Familiarity with fundamental HRIS concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Ability to work with confidential data
- Ability to conduct analysis within Excel and create usable report formats
ConAgra Foods, New York, NY
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Developed and conducted regular data integrity audits.
- Scheduled and prepared ad-hoc reports using various reporting tools.
- Ensured scheduled reports are accurate and distributed according to established timeframes.
- Created HR related Portal content, forms, reports to ensure timely updates.
- Reviewed, evaluated, and implemented revised Human Resources policies and procedures.
TSYS, New York, NY
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Prepared and created statistical summaries, reports from HRIS involving payroll information.
- Processed employee information.
- Maintained employee records on the Human Resource Information System.
- Assisted efficiently in the design, development, testing, implementation, upgrading new HRIS capabilities.
- Documented and customized statistical summaries and special reports from HRIS.
Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
University of California, Berkeley, CA