2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective Imagery Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of operating imagery intelligence mission systems
- Proficient with airborne, national AGI/MASINT sensors and exploitation systems
- Familiarity with AF IMINT and MASINT sensor capabilities and processes
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of TS/SCI security clearance
Imagery Analyst Lead
CCI Group, LLC, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Manned for data retrieval, processing, analysis, exploitation, and product generation and dissemination.
- Reviewed and approved release of team products.
- Provided feedback to team members on their skills and abilities in efficient and effective analysis, product generation and productivity
- Conducted and performed training of new team members.
Bauer Inc, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided effective real-time and forensic intelligence support to conduct the processing, exploitation and dissemination.
- Accessed and retrieved data from airborne and sensors through multiple sources.
- Recovered data from local networks and storage volumes, multiple Image Product Libraries (IPL) and Web Access and Retrieval Portal (WARP).
- Identified and reported on activity as specified in customer generated Essential Elements of Information (EEIs).
- Disseminated products directly to customers via voice, chat, electronic mail and various intelligence databases.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated