2834 Monica Ct SW
Albany, NY 12201
Job Objective A Position as Lab Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to build good relationship with customer
- Ability to calibrate and maintain lab equipment.
- Ability to prepare test materials according to rigid aseptic techniques
- Wide knowledge of statistics and physical chemistry
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
HSBC Finance Corporation, Albany, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and maintained inventory of lab supplies and order.
- Assisted effectively with general housekeeping duties in Light Lab and related areas.
- Performed chemical analyses of product to ensure stability.
- Participated effectively in the preparation of investigations, summaries and reports.
- Summarized and processed data and prepared tables and graphs for the complete testing.
Atrium Staffing, Albany, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Proficiently assisted in planning and designing business processes.
- Assisted actively in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Analyzed and documented client’s business requirements and processes.
- Created basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications.
- Participated actively in reviewing requests and coordinating work load with other Light Lab partners.
- Conducted basic composition and functional tests on samples submitted for analysis.
- Evaluated and recommended new lab equipment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA