5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of Laboratory Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge laboratory experience in a chemical laboratory
- Familiar with safety protocol and operation procedures in a chemical laboratory
- Ability to identify and respond to hazardous/unsafe working conditions
- Wide knowledge of sampling plans
- Familiarity with QC SOP’s, cGMP’s, federal and other countries regulatory requirements
- Ability to conduct a variety of analytical techniques
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Aerotek, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Achieved productivity, quality and teamwork metrics for level.
- Identified suspect data and worked effectively with management to complete an investigation.
- Performed and conducted system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Ensured strict adherence to work plans, reported all serious deviations to management.
- Trained users in operating procedures for the application.
Universal Health Services, Inc., Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided effective on-call support as scheduled.
- Established and maintained regular communications with user community.
- Performed routine system maintenance and builds.
- Created meaningful connections among seemingly unrelated issues, situations, and concepts.
- Utilized fact based analyses to identify root-cause problems.
- Articulated the value of proposed solutions, as well as the identification and management of information sources.
- Provided immediate resolution of significant problem and took appropriate corrective action.
- Analyzed tasks and maintained the time necessary to complete projects.
Bachelor degrees in Forensic Science
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated