4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective Obtain a Lead Analyst position in a well established firm that offers opportunities for professional growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Project management
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Possess strong influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding knowledge of SFS products and services
Infotech Spectrum Inc, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Performed and conducted call coverage for operations, and worked for maintenance tasks and break fixes.
- Implemented the distributed offshore model for priority initiatives.
- Provided day to day interaction with vendor management of offshore and local partners.
- Directed and shared management and accountability of SFS UAT testing initiatives.
- Governed both local and offshore testing teams deliverables.
- Developed and executed against metrics and performance indicators.
Unison Systems Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Actively lead groups and teams that advanced the interests and business needs of the Resource Registration and Performance Auditing group.
- Developed and prepared detailed artifacts such as business procedures.
- Identified efficiencies and improvements in processes, procedures, systems and governing language.
- Developed, tested, implemented, and ensured a successful transition to new and revised business systems and processes.
- Prepared presentations, position papers and memoranda.
- Reviewed and tested the performance of supply resources.
Bachelors Degree in Business
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated