7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a position as Market Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of online research and analytics
- Sound knowledge of research, marketing and sales
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Possess strong project management skills
Cell Signaling Technology, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed, conducted and reported on market and customer research, product and services usage and opportunities, pricing, brand and advertising.
- Responded quickly to research requests and actions in support of marketing and sales.
- Planned revenue generation and customer insights and to assessed market needs.
- Supported the development of business cases, plans and campaigns.
- Coordinated the development of customer relationship management systems and programs.
- Contributed effectively to customer acquisition and retention programs.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Collected and analyzed external data.
- Analyzed macro and micro-economic trends, recorded music markets, digital music trends, and sector analysis.
- Determined outside data related to the client’s marketing plan and its strategic execution.
- Prepared and created detailed analysis of internal data and other operating metrics.
Masters Degree in Statistics
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated