Job Objective Seeking the position of Product Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge legal research and proofreading
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to produce accurate, timely and actionable research information
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation
The Matlen Silver Group, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
- Participated in cross-functional complaint review groups on a regular basis.
- Searched complaint records and returned products to retrieve information on previous investigations.
- Ensured accurate department procedures and work instructions are maintained.
- Created and monitored day-to-day ad products reporting.
- Created and managed prioritized list of ad product projects.
- Provided ongoing reporting on active projects and lessons learned from past initiatives.
- Monitored and determined key performance indicators.
Comrise Technology, Inc., Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Investigated complaints and events in a timely manner.
- Maintained accurate entry of complaints in database.
- Recorded condition of returned products including observations and photographs.
- Tracked and recorded return products within the database.
- Worked collaboratively with cross-functional groups on evaluation trends.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ