795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To secure a position as Regulatory Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to handle pressure and prioritize multiple competing projects
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with regulatory and environmental compliance
Life Technologies, San Diego, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Prepared for Regulatory meetings and managed State guidance letters and memos.
- Resolved State complaints, prepared and coordinated external audits.
- Assisted effectively with preparation, coordination and submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and adhoc reports.
- Recorded and maintained State approved policies and procedures.
- Reviewed, revised and tracked P&P’s for compliance.
Healthfirst, San Diego, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted and performed routine reviews and investigations.
- Compiled and organized information from a variety of sources.
- Performed and conducted preventive compliance functions.
- Presented investigative findings to management and other constituents in an organized, concise and timely fashion.
- Analyzed and determined plan impact of contract changes.
- Coordinated departmental meetings to review changes.
- Assisted actively with Plan implementation of new contract changes.
Bachelor Degree in Paralegal Studies
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated