2141 Springdale Rd SW, Apt 411
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Job Objective Reimbursement Analyst position in an established company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of coding & reimbursement practices/strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of Reimbursement systems
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance
- Familiarity with hospital financial analysis, accounting logic, auditing theory and revenue principles
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Legacy Health, Colorado Springs, CO
August 2005 – Present
Maintained and revised the budget model and created annual operating and capital budgets.
Reviewed budget upload for completeness, accuracy and conformance with Landmark standards.
Examined and reviewed requests for budget revision, recommending approval and denial to supervisor.
Assisted effectively in linking facility budgets to budget consolidations.
Educated and trained administrators and managers on budget model and operating budgets.
Reviewed and processed budget variances and financial forecasting.
Created and maintained quarterly payor profitability statements and managed care price out analysis.
AmerisourceBergen, Colorado Springs, CO
May 2000 – July 2005
Prepared and developed special projects and financial analyses as needed.
Interfaced appropriately with program administrators for reimbursement assistance programs
Developed and maintained close interface with all components of the reimbursement process and hospital departments.
Ensured that patient specific reimbursement related information is obtained.
Tracked and documented cost savings associated with indigent care and reimbursement assistance programs.
Assisted effectively with the development of reimbursement policies and procedures pertinent.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated