2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective Position as Replenishment Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of sales in the Consumer Industry
- Profound knowledge of analyzing sales results
- Ability to identify and focus on critical issues and activities
- Ability to identify regularly identify and drive improvement opportunities
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Orchard Supply Hardware, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and maintained inventory replenishment process using an online software system.
- Monitored and updated the system variables to maximize results.
- Reviewed and approved recommended purchases for assigned vendors.
- Resolved issues by analyzing trend and tracking reports.
- Guided assigned suppliers to meet and exceed targeted objectives.
- Submitted detailed Production Buys and adhered to Production deadlines.
The Scotts Company LLC, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared and maintained seasonal model stock reports and fulfillment reports.
- Developed and prepared templates for sales to utilize input model stock information by their accounts down to the style color level by season.
- Analyzed and determined shipments vs. projected shipments and work with teams to bridge the gap.
- Reviewed and maintained monthly Buy Plans to be submitted to Production Team.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated