7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Research Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of data analysis
- Familiarity with social science research methodology
- Proficient in statistical analysis and use of statistical programs (SPSS)
- Ability to perform research and track all sources for daily deals; process deals
- Excellent analytical and team player skills
FMV Opinions, Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Located and reserved research facilities.
- Prepared notification paperwork to supervisors, associates and accounting.
- Performed and conducted statistical analysis.
- Prepared charts by creating graphical presentations, printed appropriate numbers of books and transparencies.
Boss Group, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed secondary research to gather published information.
- Determined and analyzed new research.
- Performed statistical and textual editing.
- Assessed and improved overall product quality.
- Built researched contacts and developed regional expertise.
- Responded to queries from clients and colleagues.
- Worked effectively with other colleagues in Research, Consultancy, Industry Watch and Sales.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Statistics
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ