7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure a Software Support Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to create workaround procedures when standard procedures fail
- Ability to deploy software to new clients and new versions to current clients
- Ability to investigate software issues and enhancement requests from customers
- Ability to monitor service and quality of the deployment and support
- Ability to provide phone and email support to customers when issues are reported
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Software Support Analyst
TEKsystems, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Documented issues and solutions in a complete and concise manner.
Increased product knowledge by reviewing documentation.
Resolved problems and supported issues raised by customers via phone, e-mail and portal according to technical support procedures.
Developed and presented solutions to product issues of solutions under the supervision of technical management.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
7thOnline, Inc., Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Reported regularly, identified and diagnosed issues and needs.
Contributed to technical product support documentation.
Manned for technical and personal career development to meet the demands of the role.
Recorded, Tracked and Coordinated resolution of client system and data issues.
Delivered high-quality and timely responses to customer inquiries.
Monitored and managed multiple projects and systems on a daily basis.
Maintained and Updated documentation for user training sessions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated