4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To secure a position as Trading Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to work within a team and to contribute in a collaborative environment
- Sound knowledge of various pricing and settlement methods as well as derivative deal types
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Good Knowledge of equity derivative products
- Ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, deadline-focused environment
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and trade capture system
Russell Investments, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
Ensured issues important to the customer are identified, addressed and directed to the appropriate area.
Planned and co-coordinated system releases.
Maintained and documented in house perl scripts, websites and support tools.
Prepared and created pre and post trade summaries.
Reviewed portfolios to ensure they are within investment guidelines.
Completed ad hoc Portfolio Manager and client requests.
Morgan Stanley, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Innovated operational processes and procedures to reduce risk.
Conducted and performed routine reviews and investigations.
Compiled and organized information from a variety of sources.
Presented investigative findings to management, and other constituents in an organized, concise and timely fashion.
Utilized computer resources and software applications for data analysis.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated