5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of Traffic Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to analyze and determin research to identify key findings and learnings
- Ability to track deliveries to destinations as requested by customers
- Ability to release approved shipments to shipping locations
- Ability to analyze and process a large amount of information
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
AOL Inc., Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
Developed and executed analytics initiatives.
Conducted and performed primary and secondary research.
Coordinated assigned air and ocean shipments.
Reviewed and processed material and packing reports to meet designated shipping schedules.
Reviewed and examined operations request for upgrades, downgrades and cancellations.
Interacted effectively with the zone regarding status of air and ocean shipments.
Monitored shipments at the docks, airports and other locations when necessary to ensure timely arrival and delivery.
Quoted domestic and international air and ocean freight estimates.
Noble Drilling, Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
Conducted and performed freight analysis and made recommendations to internal business partners for transportation sourcing decisions.
Provided best service and lowest net landed costs in support of retail operations.
Analyzed and determined the transportation cost per lane and commodity.
Negotiated rates and resolved service issues with carriers.
Developed and implemented alternative methods of distribution.
Bachelors degrees in Logistics
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated