2967 Flournoy St, Apt#901
Dallas, TX 75237
Job Objective To secure a position as Usability Analyst with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand the needs of customers
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient with UI designs and documenting rules and behaviors
- Ability to analyze testing sessions and write usability reports
- Ability to plan and execute usability tests
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
CHI Systems, Inc., Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Interacted and collaborated with other members of the product development teams.
- Reviewed and processed existing business processes.
- Mapped them against the packed solutions to identify any gaps in usability.
- Performed and conducted usability testing, rapid iterative usability testing and more in-depth validation.
- Developed and prepared innovative strategies to answer research questions with limited resources.
- Designed research protocols and prepared research plans.
Knowledge Learning Corporation, Dallas, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted interviews and provided process and product analysis to gather functional requirements.
- Provided detailed design of UI for a variety of projects.
- Analyzed and verified requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility.
- Processed and technology concerns to achieve implementable solutions to business problems.
- Created and prepared process models, specifications, diagrams.
- Researched, reviewed and analyzed the effectiveness and efficiency of existing process assessment processes.
- Developed strategies for enhancing these processes.
Bachelor degrees in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated