2191 Providence Lane
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Job Objective To obtain the Pipefitter Apprentice position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of various types and sizes of pipes and their fittings
- Outstanding knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Amazing skills in installing equipment, machines, wiring, and programs to meet specifications
- Ability towork quickly and efficiently; and promote and maintain a safe work environment
- Ability tosee details of objects at a close range
BAE Systems, Baldwin Park, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Assembled, fabricated, maintained and repaired piping systems.
- Lie out, assembled, fabricated, maintained and repaired pressurized piping systems.
- Hydro tested and installed fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports.
- Maintained all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Completed training on the use of all equipment required to carry out this trade.
- Read and interpreted fabrication drawings and specifications.
Rohm and Haas, Baldwin Park, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Installed, altered, maintained, and repaired the plumbing fixtures and equipment such as water lines, sewerage lines, gas lines, steam lines, gas heaters, hot water heaters, water fountains, and steam cookers.
- Repaired and replaced the worn plumbing fixtures.
- Repaired the leaking faucets.
- Opened the clogged drains.
- Inspected, repaired, and made adjustments to piping and tubing connected to steam pumps, air compressors, water pumps, and heaters.
- Directed and trained the apprentice helpers.
High School Diploma
Middleton High School, Tampa, FL