4823 Chandler Hollow Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective Refrigeration Apprentice seeking a position with a growing company that can help me learn the trade. It is important to have good communication skills when learning any trade and this is something I excel at.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledgeof Heating and Air Conditioning equipment and system components
- Sound knowledge of hand and power tools and commercial HVAC installation
- Ability toutilize and operate a wireless handheld Electronic Work Order Tool
- Ability tooperate hand tools in a safe manner
Constellation Energy, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Identified opportunities to improve customer equipment life and effectiveness.
- Analyzed, troubleshoot and provided repair on all HVAC equipment and provided written report on repair to customer.
- Maintained company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies.
- Handled propriety information in the prescribed manner and adhered to and supported HBS policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
- Promoted, built, and maintained good customer relations.
- Assisted sales representatives and maintained required documentation.
Memphis Mechanical Services, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted with the maintenance and repair of air conditioning, cleaning filters and water units, repaired and rebuilt compressors.
- Adhered to safety management program and reduced the risk of human injury.
- Provided support on construction job by safely building refrigeration racks in the warehouse in accordance with instruction to ensure a timely and quality completion of projects.
- Welded and soldered copper pipes.
- Assisted the Foreman and Journeyman.
- Assisted sales representatives and maintained required documentation
High School Diploma
The Cove School, Northbrook, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated