3856 Denver Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Dedicated Salon Apprentice looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where my skills and the talents I have will be of value. While I do not bring practical experience, I do have the knowledge to learn quickly.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of working in salon and spa
- Exceptional knowledge about all the hair styles and oral skin care
- Huge knowledge about the cosmetics and hair products and about its usage
- Ability to excel in an environment that sets goals,tracks progress, and strives for growth
- Ability to recognize and understand that recommending retail products reinforces
- Ability to learning new skills and the ability to pass these on
- Ability to learn and the potential to grow within the company
Ladies & Gentlemen Salon Spa, Los Angeles, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Performed value-added service including hand and arm massage, mini-facial, scalp massage, and make-up touch up.
- Promoted Aveda products and support environmentalism.
- Performed the licensed cosmetology services.
- Ensured a safe and sanitary work area adhering to all state board requirements and salon standards.
- Attended the advanced training classes in selected areas.
- Participated in the fashion shows, promotional activities, community service, photo-shoots and business building efforts.
High Class Richard Hair, Los Angeles, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Completed training on hair cutting, conditioning, styling and finishing techniques.
- Analyzed hair and maintained regimens.
- Promoted Life Spa retail products.
- Adhered to Life Spa Mission, Vision and Core Values.
- Ensured guest retention and service sales by providing quality services.
- Maintained minimum retail sales per guest.
High School Diploma
Atkinson County High School, Pearson, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated