2861 Sunset Drive
Prattsville, AR 72129
Job Objective To obtain a job as ETL Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in designing ETL processes
- Working knowledge of Oracle, UNIX server and SQL server
- Sound knowledge of data warehouse architecture theories
- Familiarity with data profiling, modeling and integration concepts
- Proficient with performance monitoring and tuning activities
- Skilled at using Ab Initio, Informatica, Data Stage, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Wide knowledge of ETL architecture, data schemas and SSIS packages
- Ability to develop technical specifications based on business requirements
- Ability to identify and mitigate infrastructure risks
- Ability to work well with clients and technical and functional teams
The NPD Group, Prattsville, AR
August 2007 – Present
- Designed, implemented and maintained ETL platforms.
- Developed ETL architecture in accordance with business requirements.
- Provided proper resolutions for ETL related issues.
- Maintained documentations for ETL processes.
- Assisted in development of ETL architectural standards.
- Provided guidance and conducted trainings to Architects.
Revolution Technologies, Prattsville, AR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided technical support in all phases on enterprise architect life cycle.
- Developed and enforced best practices for ETL architecture.
- Provided an architecture solution that is reusable, maintainable and scalable.
- Assisted in development of project plan and schedules.
- Participated in requirements gathering and refining discussions.
- Participated in design review sessions.
- Maintained documentations for error recovery procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Las Positas College, Livermore, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated