344 Sycamore Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective To obtain a position as Java Architect with a reputable and growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in designing and developing Java architecture
- Sound knowledge of JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS
- Profound knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Familiarity with SQL queries concepts
- Proficient with spring and hibernate frameworks
- Ability to perform code reviews
- Ability to develop technical design diagrams
- Ability to utilize Agile methodologies
Lionbridge Technologies, Oakland, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Developed technical solutions to build Java architectural framework.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support Java architecture.
- Assisted in making architectural decisions to meet business requirements.
- Developed and enforced architectural standards.
- Managed architect team to develop architectural components and services.
- Worked with management to determine cost estimates.
- Provided support in developing project roadmaps.
- Enforced best practices and utilized code quality tools.
Vertisystem, Oakland, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Designed, developed, and maintained Java architecture frameworks.
- Participated in feasibility analysis activities.
- Worked with management to determine architectural requirements.
- Assisted in troubleshooting architectural problems.
- Performed enhancements to existing application architectures to meet business needs.
- Addressed issues related to application integration and compatibility.
- Provided technical guidance to design and development teams.
- Participated in development of user manuals and training materials.
Master’s Degree in Information Systems
Castleton State College, Castleton, VT
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Black Hills State University, Spearfish, SD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated