3170 College Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Looking for work as a Performance Architect in a firm that allows me to practice my expertise and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in design and development of high performance enterprise applications
- Wide knowledge of best practices for application coding and design
- Working knowledge of performance measurement tools such as LoadRunner and JProbe
- Familiarity with performance analysis tools such as BMC, HP Diagnostics and performance
- Skilled in EJB, Servlet, Client Side Technologies, LoadRunner, AWR reports, JProbe, VMSTAT and NETSTAT
- Ability to conduct performance testing and analysis of large Web applications
- Ability to resolve complex design problems
- Ability to analyze disparate performance monitoring data
- Ability to identify root causes of performance issues and provided corrective actions
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
Teradata Corporation, Atlanta, GA
August 2007 – Present
- Identified system performance requirements based on customer usage patterns.
- Monitored system performance and recommended changes for improvements.
- Established and enforced architectural standards.
- Performed system performance and scalability testing.
- Generated performance reports for management review.
- Developed performance optimization and remediation procedures.
- Provided directions to performance architect team as needed.
E-Solutions, Inc, Atlanta, GA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Analyzed performance monitoring data to determine overall system performance.
- Worked with Performance Engineers to compile DB, OS, storage data.
- Participated in architectural reviews and recommended improvements.
- Monitored production metrics and integrated into performance engineering work products.
- Developed and implemented key performance engineering processes.
- Reviewed deliverables for performance and quality
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Cosumnes River College, Sacramento, CA