3047 Ben Street
Albany, NY 12210
Job Objective To obtain a position as System Architect and to add value to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise system
- Sound knowledge of architecture principles
- Profound knowledge of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with operating systems and programming languages
- Wide knowledge of PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design
- Proficient with Microsoft Server Technologies
- Proficient with object oriented techniques
- Ability to develop system architectural solutions to best meet business needs
- Ability to resolve architectural problems
- Ability to oversee system configuration activities
Avionsystems, Albany, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed architectural frameworks for business systems.
- Ensured that architectural solutions met technical and functional requirements.
- Provided technical expertise for system development activities.
- Coordinated with management to develop project scope and schedules.
- Identified and mitigated project risks.
- Provided directions to team members and delegated job responsibilities.
- Responded to queries from clients, management and team members.
- Developed and enforced architectural policies.
Altera Corporation, Albany, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Reviewed existing system architecture and recommended improvements.
- Evaluated architectural attributes such as reliability, availability, and maintainability.
- Developed and tested prototypes to evaluate design options.
- Participated in engineering reviews to determine any ambiguities.
- Worked with management in making complex design decisions.
- Ensured on-time delivery of proposed work as per client needs.
- Maintained up-to-date documentations on system architectures.
- Assisted in assessment and revision of business and functional processes.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science
St. Bonaventure University, Saint Bonaventure, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated