1825 Locust Street
Ellaville, GA 31806
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity to work with growing company as a Lead Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in producing design in 2D and 3D formats
- Immense knowledge of 2D asset development and 3D character creation
- Excellent knowledge of modelling, texturing, character setup, animation and effects
- Ability to design and resolve various visual design issues
- Ability to coordinate with artists and followed directions
- Wide knowledge of web standards and associate technologies
- Familiarity with UI, color theory, motion graphics, layout, and typography
- Proficient with Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, game design pipelines and tools
Rocket Gaming Systems, Ellaville, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Administered visual designs from conceptualization to implementation.
- Developed various art assets and prepared effective interface for the game.
- Maintained professional relationships with stakeholders for development projects.
- Prepared video composite for various project animations and effects.
- Monitored and performed edit to Maya dynamic system.
- Prepared and assisted in promotion of print media activities.
WMS Gaming Inc., Ellaville, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Designed and export various assets as per required specifications.
- Prepared graphics across various mobile products as per required illustrations.
- Developed appropriate project guidelines for production associated activities.
- Analysed various concepts and if required adapted to style changes for projects.
- Evaluated game milestones across multiple projects and maintained quality standards.
- Supervised efficient working of concept artists and performed risk analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Philander Smith College, Little Rock, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated