3625 Highland Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective To work as a Sandwich Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in preparing and monitoring work as sandwich artist
- Sound knowledge of various types of sandwiches
- Profound knowledge of kitchen equipments and sanitationregulations
- Ability to monitor point of sale system or cash register
- Ability to utilize various electronic equipments such as scanners
- Proficient in handheld scanner
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation, operations, and maintenance
Subway, New Berlin, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted customers pleasantly and provided service as per requirements.
- Prepared and assisted to serve variety of food and drinks to customers.
- Administered guest requirements and prepared orders accordingly.
- Monitored and utilized point of sale system and maintained records of bills.
- Assisted to collect payment from guests and provided change.
- Ensured compliance to various cash handling procedures.
Pala Casino Spa & Resort, New Berlin, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Greeted customers and prepared ordered as per requirement.
- Maintained record of every order on Point of Sale system and ensured accuracy.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured pleasant appearance always.
- Monitored activities and anticipated any issues and provided appropriate resolution.
- Administered stocks and designed effective pricing techniques.
- Ensured neat and clean restrooms for various processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Lake Michigan College, Benton Harbor, MI