3720 Camel Back Road
Flint, OK 74347
Job Objective To work as a Texture Artist in a reputed company where I can put to use my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in providing 3D textures for various films and games
- Thorough knowledge of constructing game assets
- Remarkable knowledge of 3D designs and appropriate parameters
- Ability to administer various processes for digital printing
- Ability to created layered materials and associate techniques
- Solid understanding of polygonal and UV layout
- Ability to create high quality texture maps
- Wide knowledge of economic UV layout and texturing, color theory and application
- Familiarity with digital painting, color theory, lighting, and surface qualities
- Proficient with Mudbox, ZBrush, BodyPaint, 3d paint tools and 3D Maxor MAYA
Rhythm and Hues Studio, Flint, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Designed optimal quality digital textures for files and performed tests.
- Coordinated with artists and lighters and ensured optimal quality of work.
- Scheduled activities and ensured completion within deadline.
- Assisted character teams and provided premium quality visual projects to clients.
- Analysed and recommended improvements to various material technologies.
- Determined appropriate methodology and technology for projects.
Turtle Rock Studios, Inc., Flint, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinate with various departments and analysed surface requirements for projects.
- Monitored complex surface set ups for texture designing.
- Maintained knowledge of project progress and informed supervisors accordingly.
- Coordinated with production designer and prepared characters for texture designs.
- Ensured compliance to production regulations and procedures.
- Developed appropriate texture in coordination with shader.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Graphics
Bowie State University, Bowie, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated