3073 Charmaine Lane
Lehman, TX 79347
Job Objective To obtain a full-time job as a Manufacturing Assembler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in manufacturing assembly, soldering and hardware installation
- Sound knowledge of electromechanical assembly and ESD processes and guidelines
- Operational knowledge of hand tools, power tools, measuring equipment, assembly fixtures and testing devices
- Familiarity with working in electromechanical assembly production line
- Ability to operate computers, use MS Word and drive forklifts
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
Eaton Corporation, Lehman, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Complied withassembly drawings and instructions and delivered manufactured products, accordingly.
- Inspected, attached and assembled components and sub-assemblies, in a proper manner.
- Tested, checked and debugged all completed assemblies to ensure proper functioning.
- Prepared, maintained and submittedaccurate assembly documentation and reports.
- Drove forklift trucks to load, unload and move manufactured materials.
- Followed all established quality and productivity guidelines, as applicable.
Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, Lehman, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed manufacturing procedures and schematic drawingsand completed given work-assignments, efficiently.
- Inspected, fitted and assembled parts and sub-assemblies, as per customer specifications.
- Conducted tests and quality inspections of assembled products and repaired them, if required.
- Prepared and provided work-related documents, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Packed manufactured products and labeled them, appropriately, prior to shipment.
- Cleaned and organized jobsite and equipments and ensured workplace safety.
High School Diploma
Normal Community High School, Normal, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated