3337 Lucy Lane
Evansville, IN 47711
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Plastic Fabricator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in utilizing computerized table saw for plastic fabrication process
- Remarkable knowledge of cutting material and welding
- Exceptional knowledge of assembling electro mechanical objects
- Ability to cement and perform routine drilling processes
- Ability to interpret drawings for plastic fabrication accurately
- Familiarity of developing retail display products
- Ability to produce fixtures from supplied drawings
Activar Inc., Evansville, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Administered plastic materials and designed layout and cut lines on plastic accordingly.
- Monitored and mixed ingredients as per the required formulas.
- Installed and operated forming machines and presses for plastic fabrication processes.
- Evaluated dimensions for each of the parts with help of precision equipments.
- Assembled parts and attached hardware and fitting as per requirements.
- Analysed defective parts and performed repair work as per requirement.
Pelican Products Inc., Evansville, IN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Maintained production records and performed minor repair as per requirement.
- Monitored equipments and analysed for any defect in final outcome.
- Monitored operations and added chemical; and colorants as per requirement.
- Assisted in measurement and loading of material in machines and processes.
- Operated various controls and maintained appropriate temperature for fabrication processes.
- Interpreted drawings and ensured appropriate fabrication for plastic materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
Wenatchee Valley College, Wenatchee, WA