4960 Poling Farm Road
Norfolk, NE 68701
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Steel Fabricator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in operating cranes for various steel fabricating processes
- Exceptional knowledge of shearing and braking of heavy sheet metal
- Remarkable knowledge of welding and burning material as per project requirement
- Ability to inspect and maintain quality of various processes
- Ability to interpret blueprints and associate drawings for activities
- Solid understanding of plate development and ordering materials
Lee’s Imperial Welding Inc, Norfolk, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Performed preventative maintenance on equipments and performed repair.
- Administered equipments and performed troubleshoot in case of any breakdowns.
- Maintained safe working environment as per required regulations.
- Prepared and completeddocuments for various steel fabrication processes.
- Inspected and performed tests on welding processes to ensure stability and maintain quality.
- Maintained and fabricated components and ensured clean equipments.
Intech Contracting, LLC, Norfolk, NE
May 2009 – July 2012
- Installed and operated machine tools within required fabricating shapes.
- Assembled and fabricated sheet metal products for processes.
- Ensured compliance to specifications prior to measurement.
- Designed and prepared appropriate templates for processes.
- Utilized hand torch and furnace to pre heat pieces if required.
- Operated various fabricating machine and associated equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
San Joaquin Valley College, Visalia, CA