2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective Seeking a position as Agent Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task at a fast pace on behalf of agents and assistants
- Ability to handle high pressure of phone calls and emails
- Ability to shift priorities quickly in response to changing circumstances
- Ability to remain flexible, calm and focused
- Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Highly motivated and extremely detail oriented
- Strong Computer skills including MS Office, Data entry, Internet Searching
Holiday Inn Express, Prattville, AL
August 2005 to till date
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintained accurate records.
- Assisted in fielding calls and read scripts.
- Coordinated client appointments.
- Managed contracts and coordinated work and home schedules.
Rober Hancock and Company, Prattville, AL
May 2000 to July 2005
- Wrote advertisements, flyers, brochures, and other promotional materials.
- Distributed information and delivered documents.
- Assisted agents in their agency work.
- Handled all office work including calling, emailing.
- Arranged meetings and appointments of the day for the agent.
Associate’s degree in Business Administration
George Washington University, Washington, DC