9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective To obtain the Billing Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to effectively utilizing and adapting computer technologies
- Ability to work as a team player with other department and agency staff.
- Ability to bring energy to the work environment
- Ability to work independently in a loosely structured environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize duties and function effectively in a multi-task environment
Milwaukee Center For Independence (MCFI), Missoula, MT
August 2005 to till date
- Provided accounting support for Iris payroll programs.
- Performed collection processes on all accounts that were assigned.
- Assisted with preparation of work papers and confirmation letters.
- Assisted with entry of accounts payable invoices.
Stradley Ronon, Missoula, MT
May 2000 to July 2005
- Edited and processed attorney bills such as accuracy verification of billing.
- Prepared month-end billing and monthly reports.
- Reviewed and edited pre-bills in response to attorney and secretary requests.
- Executed complex bills in a timely manner such.
- Interacted and communicated with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
- Researched and responded to inquiries regarding billing issues.
Associate Degree in Accounts
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated