2027 E Dust Devil Dr
Wayne, NJ, 7470
Objective To obtain the position as Bookkeeper Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficient with QUICKBOOKS software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, Detail-oriented, self motivated and analytical attitude.
- Good in accurate data entry.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with pleasant and professional manners and appearance.
Fleet Lease Remarketing, Wayne, NJ
August 2005 to till date
- Recorded financial transactions, such as checks, credit cards.
- Assisted in managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconciled bank statements.
- Updated the trial balance, profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet.
- Managed payroll and invoiced clients.
HCR ManorCare, Wayne, NJ
May 2000 to July 2005
- Prepared and mailed monthly statements.
- Maintained facility financial files.
- Verified insurance coverage for any non-contracted insurance policies.
- Assisted in other clerical and book-keeping activities as was assigned.
Associate degree in Accounting
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated