36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain a Broker Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with laws, court procedures, legal codes, government regulations, and precedents
- Good understanding of methods and principles required for making great sales products or Services.
- Ability to perform designing, filling and typing.
- Ability to perform computations of mathematics
- Ability to use computer – Excel, MS word and PowerPoint
R.J. O’Brien, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with execution of transaction orders.
- Computed and recorded transactions and opened and closed accounts.
- Answered client questions, provided market and accounts information.
- Performed basic market research, wrote research reports.
CSG Investments Inc., Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Processed enquiries for then new and existed business.
- Prepared, amended, checked and sent policy documentation.
- Liaised daily with insurers that negotiated terms and changes to policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated