1219 51st Ave E, Lot 20
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
Objective Seeking the Buyers Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Outstanding experience in retail and e-commerce
- Proficient with computer databases and tools
- Strong flexibility, action and results oriented attitude
- Ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation
- Exceptional PC skills and organizational skills
- Good communication and follow up skills
CORESTAFF Services, Fort Worth, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted by performing intense and repetitive communication with vendors.
- Assisted in fulfillment center community.
- Pulled data queries, worked on large amounts of data in Excel.
- Reported in ad hoc fashion as was needed.
Adecco, Fort Worth, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted Buyers in the research and preparation of specifications.
- Examined reference books and catalogs.
- Conferred with county departmental personnel and vendors regarding requisitioned products and services.
- Reviewed standing purchase orders for types and quantity usage.
Associate’s degree in Business Administration
George Washington University, Washington, DC