202 Glen Eagles Dr
Wilmington, DE, 19803
Objective To obtain the Campaign Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide experience in accounting and book-keeping
- Profound knowledge of standard business machines
- Remarkably organized and detail-oriented approach
- Strong leadership skills and a team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent word processing, internet, and database management skills
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Wilmington, DE
August 2005 to till date
- Administered and selected on-going programs and special projects.
- Performed sponsorship recruitment and prize distribution.
- Provided administrative, secretarial and clerical support for special events.
- Assisted in maintaining assigned office, program and event records.
- Prepared event related correspondence and reports.
Express Employment Professionals, Wilmington, DE
May 2000 to July 2005
- Set up meetings with target stakeholders.
- Prepared campaigns planning, strategy and tactics.
- Monitored developments in the external environment and identified relevant information sources.
- Analyzed basic statistical data and prepared trend reports for team.
- Assisted with campaigns internal communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Duke University, Durham, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated