2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the position of Catering Assistant in a company where I can excel and further enhance my ability to succeed in the workplace.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Catering Assistant with experience working with diverse public in areas of sales and services
- Thorough knowledge with proper quality and quantity of food items
- Remarkable ability to multi-task and work under pressure with ease
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Amazing ability to communicate assertively with all guests
- Great ability to answer telephone and divert phone calls to seniors
- Remarkable ability to deal with public and colleagues politely and professionally
- Sound ability to read, write and effectively work in a team environment
Catering Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Omni Hotels, Romeoville, IL
- Prepared and assisted in the preparation of all foods for assigned catered events.
- Planned and served all food and beverages ordered with respect to times, quantities specified on catering request.
- Assembled and delivered food and supplies to on-campus catering functions.
- Set up equipment, furnishings, food service ware and décor for all catered events.
- Stored and secured all catering equipment, linen, dish and glassware.
- Ensured accurate and timely delivery for all assigned catering events and orders.
- Recorded service quantities and billing amounts on catering records.
Catering Assistant,May 2000 to July 2005
Panera Bread, Romeoville, IL
- Completed BEO’s using Caterease software on a daily basis.
- Answered phones in a professional manner.
- Performed following up with customers confirming orders.
- Provided accurate information to clients.
- Assisted in Catering Sales Manager with closing out daily catering sheets, billing and verifying payment from customers.
- Worked with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
- Served as a back-up to the Meal Plan Coordinator.
Associate Degree in Catering Management, Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated