12615 Westminster Ave
Goffstown, NH, 3045
Objective To obtain the Certified Medical Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Medical Assistant with experience in medical office and pediatric inpatient setting
- Outstanding knowledge in troubleshooting breakdowns as well as using a stethoscope, computer, scanner, printer, telephone, fax and copier
- Excellent customer service and communication skills for interfacing with patients, staff and outside vendors
- Sound ability to take blood test, inject and immunize patients as required
- Amazing ability to prioritize multi-task work
- Ability to lift up 20 pounds
- Uncommon ability of providing a satisfying, optimistic and supportive teamwork environment
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
Certified Medical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Hunterdon Endocrinology & Diabetes Assoc, Goffstown, NH
- Obtained insurance information, referrals, precertification for testing and medications.
- Tracked patient information, lab data and entered into electronic medical record.
- Prepared patients for the health care visit.
- Undertook recording of vital signs.
- Maintained examining room between patients, exam room supplies, and equipment.
- Verified patient information, new medications and allergies
- Educated patients by providing medication and diet information.
- Performed preventive maintenance.
Certified Medical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Lexington Medical Center, Goffstown, NH
- Gathered and documented patient information related to vital signs as noticed.
- Assisted with phone calls and messages and documented all calls.
- Participated in the monitoring of patients with chronic disease and extended care benefits.
- Served as associate of interdisciplinary committee to facilitate care.
- Provided assistance to RN with the coordination and completion of patient care plan.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Assistant, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated