9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective Seeking the Clinical Assistant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Clinical Assistant with good experience in Utilization Management acute care and CPR
- Profound Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Operational Knowledge of phlebotomy, EKG’s, glucometry, and 02 saturation
- Profound knowledge of complete orientation with the orthopedic technician for casting, splinting, and wrapping techniques
- Amazing ability to maintain necessary department logs for quality assurance.
- Excellent skill of responding to the staffing needs of the healthcare team by cross training and floating to other units
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Strong ability of attending to detail in order to maintain the orderly functioning of the unit
Clinical Assistant, August 2005 to till date
University of Arizona, Missoula, MT
- Monitored and documented vital signs, patient weight and height, intake and output.
- Stored File results of diagnostic studies in patient’s medical record.
- Completed patient treatments as directed.
- Assisted physicians and non-physician providers in examination rooms with diagnostic procedures, that included sterile procedures.
- Performed phlebotomy, EKG’s, glucometry, and 02 saturation.
- Collected, labeled, and processes laboratory specimens accurately and safely.
- Ordered medical supplies, stacks, and cleaned examination rooms and treatment areas.
Clinical Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Boston University, Missoula, MT
- Delivered and set up respiratory equipment for Apria patients.
- Downloaded recording devices like apnea monitors and respiratory equipment.
- Imparted knowledge to patients on utilizing respiratory equipment.
- Ensured that patients understood proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Conducted appropriate patient follow-up contacts.
- Consulted with respiratory care practitioner regarding patient treatment, medical condition and home environment.
- Assisted with daily living activities for example maintaining clean environment and providing food and comfort.
Associate degree in Medical Assistant, Phillips Community College, Helena, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated